on my own, i feel the season's changing

on my own, i feel the season's changing (mixtape #4)



01. jj - my love
02. dead man's bones - my body's a zombie for you
03. palpitation - next stop tennessee
04. the autumn teen sound - telegraph
05. don lennon - where is the new adventure?
06. everyday sensations - helen love
07. my sad captains - great expectations
08. 800 cherries - through
09. la habitación roja - polideportivo
10. the pines - marie claire
11. fantasy lights - you're my september
12. den baron - simplicity kills sometimes
13.julian nation - all the capital cities' names
14. fun. - at least i'm not as sad (as i used to be)
15. future conditional - we don't just disappear
16. the pains of being pure at heart - 103
17. washed out - new theory
18. the señors of marseille - davey
19. razorcuts - i heard you the first time
20. joe crepúsculo - todo lo bello es grátis

No comments: