the chaotisch days 1

THE CHAOTISCH DAYS 1 IF THE RAVENS LEAVE (PODCAST)

When I first started the blog, back in 2008, one of the things that I was most excited about was to create mixtapes. As a frustrated musician - since I don't play anything - and a frustrated DJ - since I don't really go out much, mixtapes are all I have left. And mixtapes keep it satisfied. By now.


The idea behind 'The Chaotisch Days' is to bring back to the blog (and ultimately my life) the lovely art of putting songs together. And also there's the 'documenting' factor: the new mixing with the old and the layers of memories and feelings being accessed again and rearranged. Anyway...
I'm not sure if this will be a monthly or weekly segment. All I know is that there'll be more.



FEATURED ARTISTS:
The Wake     Little Name     Two Wounded Birds     Holograms     Cats On Fire     Everyday Mistakes
Joel Alme     Magenta Skycode     The Deddingtons     Fint Tillsammans     Entre Ríos
The Holiday Crowd     Crocodiles     Fossil Collective     Doble Pletina


No comments: