i didn't want to make out (i wanted to kiss)

LONG WALKS ON THE BEACH ~ I DIDN'T WANT TO MAKE OUT (Independent, 2010)

Fritz Kramer, a journalist from Washington DC, spends his free time playing with a computer, strumming guitars, beats, claps and xylophones.
'I Didn't Want To Make Out' lines are the perfect example to describe the feeling of this one man project. Using a sweet, twisted and innocent storytelling he says that 'I didn't want to make out / I wanted a kiss...' and there's nothing much to do after hearing these words followed by a beautiful "keyboard solo" (forgive my ignorance, but, is there such a thing called keyboard solo?).

DIY... bedroom pop... lo-fi... doesn't matter. This is fucking good indiepop.

Check his bandcamp page. There you'll find a few songs to download.



site
facebook
bandcamp
twitter

No comments: